Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tweed

Shirt - JCrew; Skirt - BCBG (old), similar style here; Shoes - Anthropologie; Bracelet - JCrew
Tweed will always be timeless and it's fun to find unique styles that you can dress up or down. I found this skirt and picked it up. To dress it down, I pair it with a tank top and fun sandals. I especially like tweed skirts around November/December because they can be the perfect piece to pair with a nice top and fun jewelry for the holidays!





Cupcake Break!



2 comments:

  1. I love tweed too. I think it is elegant and always reminds me of Coco Chanel...It's pretty versatile too!

    You look great. I can definitely see this as a holiday look for sure!

    xx
    Krissie

    The Criminally Expensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the whole look! :) i just bought some tweed shorts that I have yet to wear, maybe I'll give 'em a whirl this weekend.

    -Courtney
    www.415bond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete