Monday, November 26, 2012

Printed Pants

Sweater - JCrew, Jeans - Heart Boutique, Shoes - Christian Louboutin, Purse - Prada, Bracelet - JCrew

This weekend I hit up Heart Boutique in Sacramento for their Black Friday sale and scored a few fun items, including these polka dot pants! Over the past year, printed jeans have been a huge trend and I had to pick up a fun pair for the winter. My recommendation is to find a pair that isn't too expensive since it is very trendy. Heart Boutique has great prices even when they aren't having a sale, which is why I knew it would be the perfect place to find a funky pair of jeans!




6 comments:

  1. Those jeans are just so darling!! I love printed jeans.And that Prada clutch...Drool!!

    xx
    Krissie

    http://thecriminallyexpensive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!!! Love that Prada clutch with those printed pants! You look great!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Heart botique! :) Great find! I was at Forever 21 today and I was impressed with some of the fall print jeans they had. :) But I agree with you on finding a cheap pair in case you don't wear them again in a few seasons.

    -Courtney
    www.415bond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants! After not purchasing jeans for years, I recently acquired 3 polka dot pairs. Officially obsessed! :-)

    Kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! i love your blog ;)
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete