Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today my husband and I will be making our rounds to both of our families today. We are making gluten free pies for my mom and I am excited to see how they turn out! This holiday is always a wonderful one as it makes you think about what you are thankful for. This year I married my best friend, literally, as we were close friends for five years before we started to date. I am so grateful to have such a loving, wonderful husband who takes the best care of me! I am also thankful for all of my family and for our silly pets for bringing us so much joy. Of course, always thankful for my friendships - the ones I've had for years and even when we are off living our lives we can pick it right back up and for all of the new friendships I have been making here in Sacramento.

Photo by Lyndsay Undseth

A photo from Friendsgiving:


Cheers and have a great day with your family and friends! 

1 comment: