Monday, November 12, 2012

Bundled Up

Trench - Anthropologie, Sweater - Hinge, Jeans - Hudson, Boots - Vince Camuto, Headband - Charming Charlie, Bracelet - JCrew

Oh my gosh I cannot believe how cold it has been this past week! I’m not used to the cold chill in the air that Sacramento has. I took advantage of the Veterans Day sales and picked up new boots at Saks Off Fifth and a couple of sweaters. I am absolutely in love with Vince Camuto, and was able to score big time on a pair of boots I found at Off Fifth this weekend. My favorite part is the brown leather at the top, which helps add an extra element to the boots. I will be wearing these all winter to stay warm and look fabulous!

P.S. Check out the fun lining on my trench - it's teal and polka dot!









2 comments:

  1. i just heard about Charming Charlie! I am kinda afraid to go in as I may buy way too much I don't need. :( But perfect for xmas season! Love the knit headband!

    -Courtney
    www.415bond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a knit headband similar to yours at Urban Outfitters. May be obsessed .. will be buying more for warmth and bad hair days! :)

    www.christirai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete