Monday, November 19, 2012

Designs and Details

Dress - Anthropologie, Jacket - Anthropologie (old), Bracelet - JCrew, Shoes - Gucci

I picked this dress up and I had to share it with all of you. It’s become one of my favorites in my closet, as I love its mod vibe and the vibrant green stitching of the pattern. I played up the 70s feel by pulling my hair back with bobby pins but brought it up to date with this coat. The one thing I am always looking for in clothes is the little details and this dress and jacket are perfect examples of that. I found this jacket last year at Anthro and fell in love with the pleats on the back. It’s easy to wear for dressed up and down, which is why I picked it up. The same thing happened to me again at Anthropologie when I saw this dress. The zipper and the stitching were too eye catching to pass!















No comments:

Post a Comment