Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hats and Ruffles

Hat - Gap, Top - JCrew, Jeans - Hudson, Shoes - Anthropologie Miss Albright Bordeaux Ruffle Oxford Heels, Bracelets - both JCrew here and here 

It’s amazing how a pair of shoes or a necklace can drastically change an outfit. I scored with these heels from Anthropologie. They were MAJORLY on sale and they are perfect for fall and winter. They are no longer online but I called a couple of stores and was able to ship them for free. The hat and the shoes can really make an outfit and can be paired with so many different clothes. I am envisioning a cute wrap dress with this hat the next time I wear it. The shoes may have Bordeaux in them, but the color is very on trend this season and can act as a neutral with other fall colored clothes.  Have you found an accessory that adds a little something extra to your clothes?



 



1 comment:

  1. I love the hat! I really need to develop the confidence to wear em out! It's hard in the unfashionable city of Sacramento!

    ReplyDelete