Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dressed Up & Down

Sweater - Trouve; Outfit One: Pea Coat - JCrew; Jeans - Elizabeth and James, similar style here; Booties - Michael Kors; Bracelet - JCrew  Outfit Two: Trousers - Massimo Dutti; Heels - Christian Louboutin; Bracelet - JCrew

Adapting to the cold weather has required me to rethink outfits and how to wear them. I’ve been stocking up on sweaters and have to make them work for my casual wear and for dressing up. I’ve worn my sweater with jeans and some booties to still add a little something to look and with my navy pajama pants to play up the blues in the pattern. My final touch for my winter look? My coral pea coat from JCrew. I didn’t want to pick up a black pea coat this year as I already have a shorter one, but was in search of a longer coat to keep me warm. JCrew has so many fun colors right now and almost all can go with any outfit since they are so vibrant. I scored my coat during one of JCrew’s awesome sales. Right now JCrew has a 25% off sale on sweaters!









1 comment:

  1. i am in LOVE with that coral pea coat! what a fun color. :)

    -Courtney
    www.415bond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete