Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Understated Glam

Jcrew lace top
Top - Jcrew / Jeans - Hudson / Boots - BP, similar style here / Sunnies - Chanel / Purse - Kate Spade, similar style here / Bracelet - Charming Charlie 

There are times when I just love simplicity. I picked up both this top and then these boots during all of the holiday sales this past weekend. Both of these items can stand alone, with their textures and colors. I wore this outfit in both our holiday card photo and to our Friendsgiving dinner. It feels very festive to me and does not require a whole lot of accessorizing with the lace and shape of the top. When looking for clothes that can make a statement without being too loud, I recommend looking for little details like the trim, buttons or fabric to find a finished look.

lace details

Rich colors

Festive Fashion

Add just a hint of sparkle

Brown booties

No comments:

Post a Comment