Thursday, December 5, 2013

It's Definitely Winter!

Winter Wear
Sweater - Gap / Jeans - Gap / Boots - BP / Sunnies - Chanel / Jewelry - Kendra Scott
It has been very chilly this week! In preparation for the cold weather, I've been bundling up with sweaters and toasty socks under my boots. These camo jeans are from the spring time and can be easily transitioned into winter with a creamy colored knit like the one I am wearing. Sadly, I will have to admit that I was still a bit cold even with all of my layers. Talk about being a typical Californian! 

On another note, I've been very bored with my side part. To change it up a bit I've been wearing it parted in the middle with loose waves. Sometimes it's nice to give the ol' side part a break.

Camo Jeans

Warm turtleneck with camo print jeans

Gap jeans and sweater

winter wear

1 comment:

  1. Believe me, if you are not wearing a coat, stack of scarfs and beanies, it's not winter. But this is a great outfit!

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete