Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Style For All Seasons



JCrew Top
Top - JCrew / Jeans - JCrew / Shoes - Sachelle / Clutch - Claire Vivier / Bracelet - JCrew / Sunnies - Tory Burch

The best purchases are those that can be easily paired with many pieces and can be worn for all types of events. I picked up this beautiful top from JCrew over the weekend and it was on sale times two! The best part is that I loved this top the last time I popped in; however I just could not pull the trigger with the price tag along with it. This time I did not hesitate as this top is just a great piece to have in my closet. The navy and green can be worn during all times of the year and go with so many different bottoms. For the end of the summer, I've also been wearing this top with white shorts. I can also see this blouse with trowsers or a skirt for the dressier occassions. 

Claire Vivier Cluth




No comments:

Post a Comment