Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ladylike Leather

Leather Dress
Dress - Tildon / Bracelet - Juicy Couture (on sale!) / Shoes - Valentino / Purse - Prada 
Last fall, I wanted to find the perfect leather skirt at the perfect price. Go figure, I had absolutely no luck and I am still on the hunt for a leather skirt. When I started to look at all of the fall trends, I wanted to add in a great leather dress into my closet to wear on the warmer days. I walked into Nordstrom a few days later and was surprised to  see this dress in the new Savvy section. It fit great and I loved the burgundy color. Nordstrom has a lot of different options and prices for leather dresses, including some in their Topshop line. Click here to see more leather dresses.

Leather Dress

Valentino Rockstud

Leather Dress

3 comments:

  1. Love your style. You look spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Tildon! it;s one of my fav brands at Nordies. :) And those Valentinos are out of control. :)

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete