Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Fun


Skirt - JCrew, similar style here; shoes - Seychelles (old); necklace - Kate Spade; bracelet - JCrew; purse - Louis Vuitton

I love dressing casual during the daytime on the weekend and this Sunday was no exception. I had a fun filled weekend and Sunday afternoon was the perfect time to go grab lunch with my husband. I threw on this skirt and jazzed it up with a couple of accessories.





On Saturday I went out to San Francisco to spend the afternoon with my dad. We grabbed lunch at Kuleto’s, an Italian restaurant in the city, and then went up to the Legion of Honor to check out the Man Ray and Lee Miller exhibit. The show was amazing and told a very interesting tale about these two leaders of Surrealism in the 1930s. Afterward I conned my dad into going with me to Bloomingdales for Emily Schulman’s book signing. Schulman is the genius behind the blog Cupcakes and Cashmere, one of my favorite blogs. I even got to snag a photo with the blogger!

Below are some snapshots from my weekend.






1 comment:

  1. i love Kuletos! And I like reading your blog/seeing pics! xx

    ReplyDelete