Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fashion Icons

It has been a very busy week for me, so I've decided to share with you my fashion icons. I find that these gals can be quite inspiring when I'm looking in my closet. One funny note - two of my most inspiring icons are actually TV characters! Carrie Bradshaw will forever be a timeless fashionista to many of us and I still get a lot of enjoyment and style ideas from watching the Sex and the City series. I also love a newer character to television, Dr. Zoe Hart on Hart of Dixie aka Rachel Bilson. I actually like her style both on and off the screen.

Here are my favorites for fashion:

Olivia Palermo
I've never watched The City, but Olivia's style caught my attention immediately. She is a total risk taker  who manages to look chic and elegant all of the time!




Zoe Hart/Rachel Bilson
Rachel Bilson is known for her casual yet stylish fashion and is even a celebrity shopper on piperlime.com! I've been a fan of hers since the OC days and of course I am tuning into her new show, Hart of Dixie on the CW. Her character, Zoe Hart, has the BEST fashion and I am totally obsessed!

Outfits 1, 3 and 4 are from Hart of Dixie.




Kate Middleton
How could the Duchess not make my list?! Her style is so classic and timeless! Every time we see Kate, she looks phenomenal! She clearly has an amazing tailor. 




And of course, Carrie Bradshaw
A character known for her fashion years after the show aired aired on HBO. I still find inspiration from Carrie's style, as well as the rest of the women, which says something about how well Carrie wore trendy fashion the right way. My poor husband is often stuck watching the show or movie because I just can't get enough!



Who are your fashion icons?

1 comment: