Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Date Night

Top - JCrew,  Pants - Massimo Dutti, Shoes - Christian Louboutin, Purse - Prada (currently 60% off at Nordstrom), Bracelet - JCrew


This weekend was my husband’s birthday and we decided to go out to a hip downtown restaurant, Grange.  Grange has a very modern and urban look, and I wanted to play along with it by dressing up a pair of masculine trousers with oxblood heels, a girly clutch and bright pink lips.

I found these pants while I was in Italy over the summer and I loved the pajama pant style with a sophisticated print. I’ve been seeing this style recently and it’s a great new look for a dress pant. By adding a pair of stilettos and a saucy, yet girly clutch, I was able to elevate this outfit to a date night look.  I kept the jewelry simple to show off the main two pieces: the trousers and the clutch.

Side note – I totally wish we had a Massimo Dutti in the U.S.! The same company that owns Zara owns them and I loved all of their clothes!







No comments:

Post a Comment