Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Savvy Suede

Sweater- J Crew, Jeans- Citizens of Humanity, Shoes- Gucci, Purse- Kate Spade,
Necklace- J Crew, Bracelet- Anthropologie

Every week, my husband and I like to sneak out for an evening on the town, and last night was no exception, as we headed to one of our neighborhood favorites, Bistro 33. I was excited as this gave me an opportunity to wear my new studded suede pumps! I love wearing my basics and jazzing them up with a little sparkle and my studded suede pumps. I am absolutely in love with the suede pump look. Add a colorful pair with your jeans and you are set. Make sure to also add some suede protectant (Scotchgard works!)as well, so that your shoes are kept in great condition.





Here are some of my favorite suede pumps:

Shoes L to R: Diane von Furstenberg, Aldo Shoes, Aldo Shoes, Via Spiga, Zara

Will you be trying the suede pump trend this Fall?


1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit! Specially the pop of color! I am happy to be your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete