Sunday, September 23, 2012

My New Staple


I finally found the perfect black denim. They’ve always been on the “want” list, but something else has always managed to come before them. The irony, is that these black jeans, were the first pair that I ever tried out and I love them. I cannot believe I have gone so long without black denim as they go well with so many outfits. I love how they add a little edginess to my look, while still keeping it clean and chic. These jeans are easy to dress up or down. They can be worn with ballet flats, boots, or heels as anything goes when it comes to my new staple!

Top-Anthropologie, Pants-Gap, Purse-Kate Spade(On Sale!), Shoes-Christian Louboutin, Bracelets-Anthropologie and GoodStock Boutique, Lipstick-MAC





Welcome to Chic and Cheeky! Hope you enjoyed the first post and keep coming back for fun, fabulous, and chic lifestyle! 

Meredith

1 comment:

  1. I met your husband at Nick's surprise bday event over the wkd and I had asked him what kind of photography he likes to do. upon that, he mentioned he takes pictures for you for your blog. coincidentally, I follow a ton of fashion blogs that he says you also follow, so of course, my interest was peaked. he sent me over to your blog to follow. I look forward to seeing what you two come up with as this blog evolves. btw, I love your pave jcrew link bracelet.

    ReplyDelete