Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Casually Chic

Casually Chic
First Look: Leggings - Heart Boutique, similar style here / Shoes - Chanel / Necklace - JCrew   Second Look: Leggings - Nordstrom / Boots - Dolce Vita, similar style here / Necklace - Heart Boutique

Some days I just want to be comfortable; however I always want to look stylish and pulled together when I am out and about on the town. I have found that the perfect combination to achieve this look is a nice long sweater and leggings. I paired my new JCrew sweater with two different legging to achieve different looks. To dress up this look, I wore my leather leggings and sparkly necklace with my new flats from my New York trip. Dressing down this sweater was also easy to do. I wore my regular leggings and added my boots to help keep me warm.

Jcrew sweater and necklace

Chanel flats

jcrew sweater and necklace

casually chic

fall fashion

jcrew sweater

jcrew sweater

fall fashion

casually chic

No comments:

Post a Comment