Sunday, October 13, 2013

Black Denim, Part Two

Faux Fur Vest & Black Denim
Top and Vest - BCBGeneration from Loehmann's, similar vest here / Denim - Gap, Booties - Michael Kors, similar style here / Earrings and Ring - Kendra Scott
When I am wearing black denim, I always feel a bit more glam than when I have on regular blue jeans. My second look incorporates this vibe with a faux fur vest and vibrant pop of color. My mom and I hit up Loehmann's one weekend and I found this top and vest for about 75% off the original price! The vest is perfect to wear with black jeans because of it's grey color and black accents and can go with many other outfits including a black dress with tights or just regular jeans. Loehmann's is a great place to find the designer labels for less, although I still believe that Nordstrom Rack has the best designer jeans selection out there!

Faux Fur Vest & Black Denim
Add caption

Faux Fur

Prada

Kendra Scott Earrings

Faux Fur & Black Denim

1 comment: