Thursday, May 30, 2013

Simply Summer

Chic & Cheeky
Dress - Gap, Heels - Zara, Hat - Gap, Necklace - Nadri, Bracelet - House of Harlow, Purse - Prada

For Memorial Day, my mom and I ran over to Gap to score with their sales. I found this basic black dress, which is something I have been on the hunt for! I also found a hat to match and created a simple summer outfit that I can wear out and about. Even better, this dress can be transformed into a perfect work wardrobe pieced with a cardigan to help fight the battle between the hot heat outside and the chilly AC inside. The shoes add a little something extra, along with the hat, which is always key with a basic black dress. 

Chic & Cheeky


Chic & Cheeky

Zara Heels on C&C

Chic & Cheeky

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit Meredith! I must get that dress from Gap! Your fedora is super cute too. :) I see those Zara heela all the time on Gal Meets Glam and I love them!!

    ReplyDelete