Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes Glam

Last night the Golden Globes were absolutely amazing! Tina Fey and Amy Poehler did a great job presenting, the presenters and award winners were astounding and the fashion was fabulous! Seeing the fashion on the red carpet was exciting and many of the looks were eye catching and fresh. The biggest trends on the red carpet were cream colored gowns with beautiful details, vibrant reds and softer hair and makeup. The soft waves and lighter makeup was refreshing to see and I felt that the stars looked beautiful. I'm a fan of this anti stiff coif look we typically see on the red carpet.

Best dressed? By far Emily Blunt! I loved her edgy, yet elegant gown and her accessories completely made the outfit.  I also loved all of the off-white gowns. Isla Fisher looked killer and I loved her hair and make-up. Another best? Anne Hathaway in her simple, yet chic Chanel gown. Perfect for a Globe winner!


I also loved Kate Hudson's Alexander McQueen dress, talk about FAB! Jessica Alba's dress was also stunning and you may disagree, but I liked that she paired it with her funky Roger Vivier clutch. Another great dress was Kerry Washington's Miu Miu gown. What a total risk and I think that it paid off.
 Who do you think was the worst dressed? My jaw dropped when I saw Halle Berry's dress. It was awful! I could not believe that she chose to wear that dress. It reminded me of the tube top dress that was popular during college with the brightly colored prints. Definitely my pick for worst dressed!


Who were your favorites and least favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment