Monday, September 16, 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Top - 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target / Jeans - JCrew / Shoes - Zara / Ring - Madewell, similar style here
On Sunday, Target unveiled their latest designer line, 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target. I scored two pieces from the Target line, this top and a fun graphic print sweatshirt. I snagged this top as I could wear it with many different pieces. Yesterday evening, I paired it with these jeans for a casual afternoon look. For a night out on the town, I plan on styling this with my leather leggings to give it an edgier vibe. This is also a great top for work, all that it needs is a nice trouser pant or skirt to be tucked into. You can see the entire line here.

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

Did any of you score any 3.1 Phillip Lim items at Target?

No comments:

Post a Comment